Car Servicing Hemel Hempstead
Car Servicing in Hemel Hempstead
At Motorsolve you can rest assured that you will receive only the best car service throughout Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas. When it comes to vehicle and car servicing, the team at Motorsolve has a number of years’ experience; you can rest assured that you are in the right hands with our team.
Car Servicing with Motorsolve in Hemel Hempstead
Using the latest diagnostic equipment, we will provide you with a quality service and we also offer mobile servicing and repairs, with a free local pick-up and delivery service and a complimentary courtesy car if we need to keep your vehicle for a period of time. There are significant benefits to servicing your vehicle regularly and with MotorSolve, including:
- Lower risk of breakdown and therefore reduction of vehicle downtime
- Smaller overall repair costs across the life of the vehicle
- Reduction in excess fuel consumption
- Lower costs than the main dealers charge
- Courtesy car available (pre-booked, but your own insurance)
- Collect and deliver back service available (within reasonable distance)
MotorSolve is committed to servicing all vehicles to the manufacturers’ recommended servicing schedules. We always use top quality recommended parts, so your warranty is never invalidated, and all our repairs are carried out to the highest standard. We will stamp your service book and reset your service indicator where needed. If during the service we identify any work that needs to be carried out to ensure the safety and reliability of your vehicle, we will contact you with a cost estimate and ensure you are happy for us to proceed before commencing the work.
Choose from a full annual service or an intermediate service to ensure your vehicle continues to run smoothly.
Local Mechanics Hemel Hempstead
We are proud to have a team of expert and knowledgeable mechanics at Motorsolve. Our garages are fully equipped with everything that’s needed to service your vehicle; our team will ensure your car is back on the road in no time. Having worked on a range of vehicles, our knowledgeable mechanics are fully qualified to assess your vehicle repair and carry out any services that you may require. Our garage in Hemel Hempstead is equipped with only the best tools to guarantee a quality repair.
From brake repairs, vehicle puncture repairs to tyre repairs, these are just some of the services we offer. Our highly skilled mechanics have completed repairs and services on almost every make and model that is on the road today, from classic and traditional through to vintage and classic cars; there isn’t a car our team can’t service or repair.
What’s more is our MotorSolve automotive service also offers an honest approach with a complete repair guarantee on all parts, repairs, and services.
MOTs and Servicing in Hemel Hempstead
When it comes to repairs, ensuring your vehicle undergoes an MOT and service should be a priority to deter any issues and problems with your car, which could lead to big repairs.
A full car service will usually entail an oil change along with replacement oil and filters. The complete renewal of all these helps to keep the heart of the engine in prime condition by reducing friction and ensuring fuel is burned in the engine in the most efficient way. It can vary from car to car, but most models will need new spark plugs, a fuel filter and antifreeze every other year.
Having your car serviced regularly will ensure that it’s running smoothly and will distinguish whether work needs to be carried out. Booking your vehicle for annual car service will identify any potential problems so they can be rectified before turning into a bigger problem.
Annual Car Service
There is a lot of overlap between servicing and an MOT test around 70% of your MOT is covered by your car service, however, that does not mean you should skip on serving or your MOT as they are vital in keeping your car safe and roadworthy. Services can vary depending on how much work needs to be done on your vehicle.
- Oil & Filter Change – An Oil and Filter change is one of the most important parts of a service and is included in all services. It helps your car to run reliably and helps increase fuel efficiency.
- Basic Service – Each type of service builds on the previous level, so a basic service will typically include an oil and filter change and a visual inspection, but there will usually be a top up of all the key fluids in the engine and a check of up to 35 key components to ensure your car is in the best condition possible.
- Full Service – A Full service typically consists of all basic service work already described, an extra 15-30 additional checks on the car’s components (compared to the basic service) It is important to note, as with the basic service, if the car requires any additional maintenance work this will be an additional cost.
- Major Service – A Major Service will include everything covered in a full service but will also include a change of spark plugs, a change of fuel filters and some other service/wear items that are recommended by the manufacturer’s schedule.
Our Full Service
Our comprehensive annual car service helps to ensure trouble-free motoring. We aim to exceed manufacturers’ service schedules with up to the necessary checks and adjustments as well as the replacement of spark plugs and the air filter element, along with changing the engine oil and oil filter.
Our full car servicing varies from vehicle to vehicle but as a guide always includes:
- Changing engine oil
- Checking battery and alternator
- Replacing spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter and fuel filter (where required)
- Checking all switches inside vehicle
- Checking seat belts, windows and door operation
- Lubricating all hinges and locks
- Checking tyres for pressure, wear damage and punctures
- Checking and cleaning all brakes
- Checking exhaust, suspension and steering
- Checking all levels and carrying out emissions checks
- Checking headlight alignment
- Brake test road test
- Intermediate Car Service
MotorSolve also offers an intermediate car service to ensure your car continues to run smoothly, which includes:
- Changing the engine oil and filter
- Checking all levels
- Checking lights, tyres, battery and alternator
- Checking the underside of the vehicle and a general all over check
The Importance of Having you Car Serviced
Many vehicle owners believe that since they have bought or leased their vehicle in a good condition, that they don’t need to keep a regular maintenance check. If you are a car owner and have this mind set, it is important you reconsider this decision in order to keep your car in perfect condition your car will need to be serviced on a regular basis. Maintaining your car on a regular basis means that your car will be working for years to come, so when that service icon light shows up or you receive a call from your service department we’ve got the reasons as to why you shouldn’t ignore it!
- Safety – Accidents happen every year because of owners avoiding vehicle maintenance. Make sure that yourself, your family, and people around you are safe by carrying out regular maintenance checks.
- Vehicle Performance and Reliability – By paying attention to your vehicles vital fluids, oils, and various parts, you can be sure to reduce the internal wear and tear.
- Lower Cost of Ownership – By performing routine maintenance checks you can avoid a major malfunction, which can ultimately lower your cost of ownership, as many of the large – scale problems with vehicles can be identified early and prevented.
- Higher Resale Value – By having your vehicle regularly serviced, and keeping records organised, you can prove that your vehicle has been well maintained and doesn’t have any major problems.
- Reduce Pollution – It is well known that vehicle emissions contribute directly to global pollution, but a vehicle that is constantly maintained will produce lower amounts of dangerous fumes and fluids that can potentially be released into the air and water supply.
- Reduce Roadside Emergencies – Regular maintenance and maintenance checks ensure that you won’t be left stranded on the side of the road or stuck in the middle of nowhere. Alongside this having your car regularly serviced means you won’t have to shell out money for towing, rental cars or even lodging that you otherwise weren’t planning to spend.
Why Choose Motorsolve for Car Servicing in Hemel Hempstead?
At MotorSolve our team are dedicated to making sure your requirements are met, from vehicle servicing to repairs, you can trust that you’re in the right hands with our trustworthy mechanics. What’s more, is we service all car makes and models and have access to the required parts and labour. Most of our customers tie in their annual service with their MOT. The reason being it’s an ideal opportunity to get into the car as we already have it and can carry out all of the work together. At Motorsolve we always look after our customers and can even offer discounts on combining your service and MOT.
We have been offering our car servicing to our clients in and around the Hemel Hempstead area for many years. Having listened to our client’s feedback we believe some of the reasons you should choose us are:
- Cover Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas
- Team of trained and accredited installers
- Years of experience in the mechanic’s industry
- Established company and well-known reputation
Book your Car Service in Hemel Hempstead with Motorsolve
A standard car service is recommended once a year or every 10,000 miles, a comprehensive service every two years or 20,000 miles. Having an annual service for your car is one of the best ways that you can maintain its good condition, as well as avoid basic issues, that if ignored can cause costly damage. Simply book in with Motorsolve today, we can also provide combined MOT and servicing.
At Motorsolve, we use high quality tools and parts, ensuring that your car service is provided to only the highest standards.
Searching for Car Servicing Near Me Contact Motorsolve Today?
If you find yourself searching for Car Servicing Near Me then be sure to contact the experts at Motorsolve today, we offer car servicing throughout Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas. No matter what car service you are looking for we will provide a first-class service when it comes to making sure your vehicle is on the road safely and securely. For all your vehicle repairs, servicing or MOTs, contact our expert team today!
Book your annual car service with Motorsolve today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Servicing Hemel Hempstead
When should you get your car serviced?
Not everyone is organised enough to know when an MOT is due, but what about a service? The make, age, mileage and average usage of your car all place a part in question, but in general, your car should undergo a full service every 12 months or 10 to 12,000 miles, a major service every two years or 24,000miles. The best thing to do is to check the owner’s manual, this should detail the service history of the vehicle, when you buy a new car or sell your existing one, it’s important to have that service history filled out so that a potential buyer or dealer can see at a glance that the car has been looked after properly. High mileage drivers who regularly travel outside the Stoke on Trent area should consider interim services every 6 months.
What’s involved in a car service?
When you are looking for a car service in Hemel Hempstead, there’s no need to look any further than our team. The car services that our experienced carry out include and cover the following:
- Changing the engine oil
- Replacing the oil filter
- Replacing the air filter
- Replacing the cabin filter
- Replacing the fuel filter
- Replacing the spark plugs
- Tuning the engine
- Checking and refilling the brake fluid/clutch fluid
Should you be looking for a garage to service my car in Hemel Hempstead, speak to the experts at Motorsolve. Our car servicing will be determined by your vehicle, the age, the manufacturer, the model and mileage. Book your car service with the experts in Hemel Hempstead today and we will advise you accordingly.
Do you use high quality parts in vehicle services?
Yes, all of our parts are of the best quality, sourced from top of the range car brands and suppliers. When you choose Motorsolve for your car servicing in Hemel Hempstead, we’ll only fit parts and use equipment to the highest quality.
What is a car service?
A car service is an inspection of your car, checking the condition of your car. A car service will assess everything from general wear and tear to fluid levels, brakes and the engine. Each car service is different depending on the make and model of the vehicle.
How long does a car service take?
A car service with Motorsolve will usually take a couple of hours, although we do not offer a waiting service, we do offer same day service so you will get your car back the same day that you drop it off with us. If we come across any issues during the service we endeavour to keep customers up to date and will be in contact with you.