Car Servicing Hatfield
Professional Car Servicing in Hatfield
At Motorsolve you can rest assured that you will receive only the best car service throughout Hatfield and the surrounding areas. When it comes to vehicle and car servicing, the team at Motorsolve has a number of years’ experience; you can rest assured that you are in the right hands with our team.
Car Servicing with Motorsolve in Hatfield
Using the latest diagnostic equipment from Sun and Bosch, we will provide you with a quality service and we also offer mobile servicing and repairs, with a free local pick-up and delivery service and a complimentary courtesy car if we need to keep your vehicle for a period of time. There are significant benefits to servicing your vehicle regularly and with MotorSolve, including:
- Lower risk of breakdown and therefore reduction of vehicle downtime
- Smaller overall repair costs across the life of the vehicle
- Reduction in excess fuel consumption
- Lower costs than the main dealers charge
- Courtesy car available (pre-booked, but your own insurance)
- Collect and deliver back service available (within reasonable distance)
MotorSolve is committed to servicing all vehicles to the manufacturers’ recommended servicing schedules. We always use top quality recommended parts, so your warranty is never invalidated, and all our repairs are carried out to the highest standard. We will stamp your service book and reset your service indicator where needed. If during the service we identify any work that needs to be carried out to ensure the safety and reliability of your vehicle, we will contact you with a cost estimate and ensure you are happy for us to proceed before commencing the work.
Choose from a full annual service or an intermediate service to ensure your vehicle continues to run smoothly.
Professional Local Mechanics
We are proud to have a team of expert and knowledgeable mechanics at Motorsolve. Our garages are fully equipped with everything that’s needed to service your vehicle; our team will ensure your car is back on the road in no time. Having worked on a range of vehicles, our knowledgeable mechanics are fully qualified to assess your vehicle repair and carry out any services that you may require. Our garage in Hatfield is equipped with only the best tools to guarantee a quality repair.
From brake repairs, vehicle puncture repairs to tyre repairs, these are just some of the services we offer. Our highly skilled mechanics have completed repairs and services on almost every make and model that is on the road today, from classic and traditional through to vintage and classic cars; there isn’t a car our team can’t service or repair.
What’s more is our MotorSolve automotive service also offers an honest approach with a complete repair guarantee on all parts, repairs, and services.
MOTs and Servicing in Hatfield
When it comes to repairs, ensuring your vehicle undergoes an MOT and service should be a priority to deter any issues and problems with your car, which could lead to big repairs.
A full car service will usually entail an oil change along with replacement oil and filters. The complete renewal of all these helps to keep the heart of the engine in prime condition by reducing friction and ensuring fuel is burned in the engine in the most efficient way. It can vary from car to car, but most models will need new spark plugs, a fuel filter and antifreeze every other year.
Having your car serviced regularly will ensure that it’s running smoothly and will distinguish whether work needs to be carried out. Booking your vehicle for annual car service will identify any potential problems so they can be rectified before turning into a bigger problem.
Annual Car Service
There is a lot of overlap between servicing and an MOT test around 70% of your MOT is covered by your car service, however, that does not mean you should skip on serving or your MOT as they are vital in keeping your car safe and roadworthy. Services can vary depending on how much work needs to be done on your vehicle.
- Oil & Filter Change – An Oil and Filter change is one of the most important parts of a service and is included in all services. It helps your car to run reliably and helps increase fuel efficiency.
- Basic Service – Each type of service builds on the previous level, so a basic service will typically include an oil and filter change and a visual inspection, but there will usually be a top up of all the key fluids in the engine and a check of up to 35 key components to ensure your car is in the best condition possible.
- Full Service – A Full service typically consists of all basic service work already described, an extra 15-30 additional checks on the car’s components (compared to the basic service) It is important to note, as with the basic service, if the car requires any additional maintenance work this will be an additional cost.
- Major Service – A Major Service will include everything covered in a full service but will also include a change of spark plugs, a change of fuel filters and some other service/wear items that are recommended by the manufacturer’s schedule.
Our Full Service
Our comprehensive annual car service helps to ensure trouble-free motoring. We aim to exceed manufacturers’ service schedules with up to the necessary checks and adjustments as well as the replacement of spark plugs and the air filter element, along with changing the engine oil and oil filter.
Our full car servicing varies from vehicle to vehicle but as a guide always includes:
- Changing engine oil
- Checking battery and alternator
- Replacing spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter and fuel filter (where required)
- Checking all switches inside vehicle
- Checking seat belts, windows and door operation
- Lubricating all hinges and locks
- Checking tyres for pressure, wear damage and punctures
- Checking and cleaning all brakes
- Checking exhaust, suspension and steering
- Checking all levels and carrying out emissions checks
- Checking headlight alignment
- Brake test road test
- Intermediate Car Service
MotorSolve also offers an intermediate car service to ensure your car continues to run smoothly, which includes:
- Changing the engine oil and filter
- Checking all levels
- Checking lights, tyres, battery and alternator
- Checking the underside of the vehicle and a general all over check
Why Choose Motorsolve for Car Servicing in Hatfield ?
At MotorSolveour team are dedicated to making sure your requirements are met, from vehicle servicing to repairs, you can trust that you’re in the right hands with our trustworthy mechanics. What’s more, is we service all car makes and models and have access to the required parts and labour. Most of our customers tie in their annual service with their MOT. The reason being it’s an ideal opportunity to get into the car as we already have it and can carry out all of the work together. At Motorsolve we always look after our customers and can even offer discounts on combining your service and MOT.
We have been offering our car servicing to our clients in and around the Hatfield area for many years. Having listened to our client’s feedback we believe some of the reasons you should choose us are:
- Cover Hatfield and the surrounding areas
- Team of trained and accredited installers
- Years of experience in the mechanic’s industry
- Established company and well-known reputation
Searching for Car Servicing Near Me Contact Motorsolve Today?
If you find yourself searching for Car Servicing Near Me then be sure to contact the experts at Motorsolve today, we offer car servicing throughout Hatfield and the surrounding areas. No matter what car service you are looking for we will provide a first-class service when it comes to making sure your vehicle is on the road safely and securely. For all your vehicle repairs, servicing or MOTs, contact our expert team today!
Book your annual car service with Motorsolve today!